A free will !



Amid the BIG RUMOR- the world will be destroyed on 21st December, 2012 (2012.12.21) and if I died on that doomsday, I'm not crushed under the huge pile of wishes and unfulfilled dreams.

Extending my arms, embracing life-for whatever it has bestowed me, I have seen the world and I have lived my life. 

In hopes, I have flown-in joy-even higher than the Everest; in the meantime, saw the world, the happiness dancing on the sunlit uplands, and the enthusiasm sprouting over the Amazonian flood plains, and reaping the 'new beginnings' in the lush green steppes.

At times, I do have lost hope, stuck in the deep gorges of 'indecisiveness', even my words frozen like iceberg in Antarctica, and broken into countless pieces-spread over the entire 'Sahara Desert'; burnt and grilled, whirled and swirled those pieces in the tornado of fears; sleepless nights in tears; and moaning in agony; however, that too disappears, I smile and again, I begin to gaze the distant stars of hope from my balcony.

Literally, I've seen the world; categorically, I've lived my life: Both the summit and gorges; bitter and sweet. No wonder, what begins must come to an end one day. If the dooms day comes-the end of the world, in no condition, I'm ready to DIE.

I'm READY !
yeah, I'm Ready !!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

An Evening in Patan

Despite being badly battered by the devastating earthquake, the Patan Durbar Square, one of the World Heritage Sites of Nepal, is slowly ri...